Friday 29 April 2011

The Willy sidewinder



In Lieu of the fact that it was the Royal wedding yesterday, I thought it would be great to mark the occassion with a commemorative fly. So as its been sidewinder bobblehead week I decided what better than to combine it with a Durex condom and called it the "Willy sidewinder".....after William off course! I was thinking of sending it over as a wedding gift but as I'm fighting off the disappointment of not being invited,I've opted to fish with it instead. Laugh all you want. but its going to bag me a number of fish this spring.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I believe that's what they call a "reservoir tip" - ideal for stillwaters!

Anonymous said...

Does it glow in the dark? :-)

Moritz

Anonymous said...

it does look fitting

Anonymous said...

put it over your head