Thursday 25 June 2009

Google maps fishing reports

Went yesterday for a few hours to Sommarösund found on the south west of the island. A stunning bay that I had been itching to get out with waders on and chuck some fluff at Mike. Unfortunately it was a belter of a day weather wise, well over 25'c and probably got there to late & in doing so I hit my 1st blank of the season. I did have 2 Snotrockets on, but lost both withing seconds of them hitting the fly.

Click the images to go to PikeFFarticles fishing report map or go to the sidebar on the right and click on the yellow markers where the dots in the middle are.

5 comments:

dave lindsay said...

nice pics there simon could almost be a loch in scotland

Vignot' said...

Hi Simon,

I'm back from my Sweden fishing trip.
Weather was cold, rainy, windy and fishing more difficult than expected.
I guess you don't read french but you can have a look at the pics on my blog.
Cheers from France,
Pierre

Clif said...

Best time to fish is the worst time to be on the water.

David Edwards said...

Wonder what it would be like at 2200hrs! I've found at 25 degrees C that it's a waste of time thrashing the water and will either do VERY early or later... the later the better as usually the silver fish boys have gone home having prebaited the swims!! LOL

Great place tho' love that to be on my doorstep!

All about the grab said...

I agree David,am going to go back there over the weekend around 21h00 for a session. To be honest the whole Island is thick with wonderful bays like this...its making the decision to choose which one that becomes difficult!