Wednesday 21 January 2009

Guinea fowl feathers



I’m always on the look out for a good bargain….just like any other bloke and yesterday I found one in the form of theses guinea fowl feathers. It was only 3 months ago I was at a fly-fishing fair in Helsinki and saw the same feathers being sold in bunches of 50 for Є 42,00 and thought that they were “avin a laugh”! So when I saw these bunches of 100 guinea fowl feathers for Є 7,00 I snapped up 3 bunches and walked out the shop rather pleased with myself.


A massive saving if you ask me. 300 feathers for half the price of what 25 would have cost me in Finland. Sure I understand these people need to put their mark up on products but they don’t need to take the piss. This trip to South Africa has had its plus’s that’s for shore.

0 comments: