Monday 31 May 2010

Fly Candy

I've been so busy over the last week especially since Balticpikeflies.com opened. I had no idea that I would get so many orders for flies so soon,so If your waiting for your order then please bare with me. Sure its nice to be in a position where I can say to people they have been placed in a cue but I also like to get my orders out still with the same quality and standard you'd expect.I'm not prepared to rush an order so I can just get the next one on the go.

This is an Olive Banger tied with some black bucktail for body and have used some olive Ostrich hurl for the main wing/tail and some olive Marabou hairline for the head.

This is an all orange banger and has been catching me a good few fish at the start of this season. Was particularly effective down in Merikarvia last week when Rowland was over as well as the pink white banger. Orange seems to be one of those colours I can count on over here when the chips are down.

Anyway I have some cool things to be posting over the next month with regards to materials,spinner attractors, flies,catch & release, reviews, products websites,Reels.......so stay tuned.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simon, is there something wrong with your phone atm? I've been trying to call You, but get no connection signal to your phone.

/Jani