Wednesday 2 May 2012

Bought for the right reasons

Even though the microbarb saddle hair craze never took off here in Finland, we've still been hit with regards to dwindling stocks of these feathers due to the hair dressing salons buying the majority of them up. From the sounds of it they are going to take a number of years for things to get back to normal. Anyway I was in my local fly/fishing/hunting/outdoor shop the other and found this cape for €39 which in my eyes is a bargain considering I've seen them knocking about on Ebay and a couple of other auction sites for 20 times that price over the last 6 months......Sure its a pro grade cape, and they will be used on pike flies, but I'd rather they be used for a good cause than be stuck in some girls hair being paraded around some shopping mall.

0 comments: