Thursday 5 April 2012

2012 seasons fantasy pike fly challenge!!

I was left an interesting comment on my FB page the other day by a friend which said, why dont I turn this seasons challege more into a saught of fantasy football themed project where by I use eleven flies throughout the season with the option to be able to change three flies similar to substitues during a game. Which in fareness doesn't sound like a bad concept. I'll still keep twelve flies to start with though, 6 tubes & 6 hooked flies, but will give myself the three "substitute flies" as an option. once I've changed a substitue fly I wont be able to bring the other fly back into the seasons fishing though!

Now all I need to do is figure out a way to get you all involved by also turning it into a readers fantasy pike fly challenge with a nice prize at the end of it as incentive!!!!
Any ideas would be welcome!

1 comments:

LT said...

Sounds like fun. Maybe you could post the flies you will be using. Each reader could pick 5 flies and their score would be the number of pike caught on each fly. So each fish you caught on each of the 5 flies would go towards that persons total. Maybe bonus points for the fly that caught the biggest fish. Each reader would be allowed one substitution so that they could add one of your substituted flies and drop one of their picks that wasn't producing well. Just some sugestions and hopefully you can get something going. Love following your blog. Keep up the good work.