Friday 8 April 2011

Fly Candy

Blue is a very productive colour here on the Baltic especially with the plastic treble chuckers and whenever I've used a blue fly I've caught fish with it. Anyway I had a couple of unused packets of Shaded pink and Sea blue slinky fiber which I split into equal sized clumps then blended different shades with some plain white for the belly.


I like this striped one and might actually add stripes to the rest of this set, i'll see!

I might bring these out in the summer or late spring for a test run. Having not fished with this purple/blue colour combo before I'm not sure how they'll fair....fingers crossed they're the nuts and the pike love em!

3 comments:

Francesco C. said...

Mycket fin Simon!!!

My Ghillie said...

Good looking flies. They would work well here in this part of the world too.

pietro said...

awesome colors!