Thursday 27 October 2011

Synthetic microbarb extensions

Here's something you might not have come across before, Synthetic microbarb rooster saddle hair extensions. I hadn't until a chance sighting of them on Facebook a month or so ago. Due to the sheer lack of the real ones these, days I thought I'd give these a go. They come in a multitude of colours and are around 14" - 16" inches long. You'll be seeing these on the next batch of Musky flies I tie up. Anyway Greg Becker out at "White water flies" got hold of me and said he stocks them in their shop 10 extensions for $10. Within 10mins of being told about them the order had been made and delivery was prompt from the States. He's going to keep them in stock for a while if any of you are interested. I can see some 25" inch monsters on the horizon!

1 comments:

the lonsome piker said...

Hello Simon, now that is good news! I hope that they get widely spread (and get a bit cheaper as well).